Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Captain Hook never flushes the toilet!


Room 9’s AWESOME WRITING


                                                                                                                                                                             
The name of this captain is Captain Hook. He looks creepy and just a little bit scary. “Don’t you think so?”  I am just saying that he is a little bit scary because he has no hand on one of the arms.

Captain Hook never flushes the toilet. He is always wearing the same clothes everyday. Captain Hook might even be stinky because he wears the same clothes every single day and that is so stinky right? Captain Hook never washes his hands and he doesn’t even  showers!  Well, guess what? I always take a shower.

He also steals treasure and I don’t like to steal because when you steal then you will get into big trouble. Captain Hook has a very big hat. I am pretty sure the hat would not fit me. Do you think that anyone else would be able to fit it? Yes, I  know one who would be able to fit in the hat and that is Captain Hook himself. He has big rips in his clothes and that is maybe why he does not even change his own clothes.

He always ends up fighting at school. Children  like 12 years old don’t want to be friends with him because he always farts and gets rude. 
The funniest thing is that he has a very long mustache with his wavy hair and he looks hilarious!!

By Jessie








14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie this is Janet @ Glen Innes school i like how you use lots of detail it is fantastic but you could of use a another captain thank you for sharing your learning with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jessie. This is Angel from Glen Innes School. I really like how you put in lots of effort in it and how you are puting funny stuff in your lovely story. I also like that you are putting in lots of details in your story. Your story also made me laugh when I was reading it,But it was a wonderful story that I was reading and that you used paragraphs in your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jessie, this is Junior @Glen Innes School. I really like the way you have used paragraphs and commas in your story writing. Well done! What about next time you add more 'wow' words.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Jessie my name is Lawren @ Glen Innes School. I love how you used lots of details you did amazing in your Writing.I love how you describe the picture and you did a great and I like the way you have some funny things about captain hook made me laugh I love how you used paragraphs. Thanks for sharing your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora jessie My name is Angel @ Glen Innes School. I like that you used lots of details and lots of words in it. I love that you used a picture of captain hook and that you used lots of funny stuff but your story was very good and funny in your lovely story. Your story was very nice and that you ised fullstops at the right place and in the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malo e lelei Jessie. This is Kaltee. I like the way you used interesting words.I like the way you put lots of details. It's so funny how you said that captain hook never flushes the toilet. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia ora jessie i like your Rating Because you Have Heaps of detail . Do your best 😁. by tangi ke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kia ora jessie i like your Rating Because you Have Heaps of detail . Do your best 😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. kio ra jessie this is Sapapalii from Glen Innes School.I like your creative and hilarious story of captain hook.I really liked how you used a lot of information in your story.Maybe you should try not to repeat the same words.Did you know that you put down a lot of interesting words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jessie, This is Rickal from Room 9. I like the way you have used paragraphs in your story. You have also used some ‘wow’ words as well. I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.