Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

Tug of War recount by Angel



On Wednesday Room 9 children versed with Room 8 children to play Tug of War at the senior fields. We chose to play this game because this term we are studying about movement. So we wanted to know how it feels like when you pull anything.

This is all about tug of war and tug of war is really fun and it can make you strong and room 8 thought of this plan and room 8 won because they are much stronger than us.
We have to pull really hard because the room 8 girls and boys put all their strength and energy to pull. Then came the best part of Tug of War whereby our teacher versed with Mrs Kumar. The saddest part was our teacher did not win just because the boys from room 8 helped Mrs Kumar to pull the rope hard.

But I felt that was a really good game and I wished we can do that again because it is really fun. At the end I had a drink of water because I was tired like other people I felt really happy and I love playing tug of war and my favourite part was when the teachers were doing it and we all were very excited to watch the teachers.

By Angel

7 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Angel, this is Room 2 from Elgin School. We just read your story and we thought it was really interesting. Do you think your class would win if you had a rematch? We have a tug of war rope too - maybe we could pull it out and have a go.
    Ka kite Angel
    From Room 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi angel i think your writing is
    good and keep up the good
    work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elgin school thank you for commenting on my writing and I wish you have one like me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elgin school thank you for commenting on my writing I hope you get on on your log like I did

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you I hope you got one too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora room 9. tug of war is my favourit game to. You guys tried your hardeist to win. Was it hard to win?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malo e lelei Angel, I like your story it is very interesting, I love to play tug of war too. How many kids were playing tug of war?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.