Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Rain rain go away come again some other day.....



Early in the morning it was raining heavily. My mum woke me up to get ready I was so so cold. I had my  shower but I was a little bit late. But as long as I wasn't too late that is alright.


Guess what my  Chromebook was not even charged so I went for volunteer reading instead. It was fun reading with the volunteers. After morning tea it rained heavily again. I felt like going back home and snuggle in my bed. I like watching movies on rainy days and also eating popcorn and hot chips.


I kept myself warm throughout the day as it was still raining. Finally, my mum came to pick me up. It was still raining and I had a quick rainbath with my friends.

By KALTEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.